Rowan Zorilla Drill Chore Loose Carpenter Denim Trousers
ReviewsRated (0) out of (5) stars Write the first review
Rowan Zorilla is a Vista, CA native sponsored by the likes of Supreme and Baker Skateboards. He is a Thrasher cover star, a holder of multiple memorable video parts, and a vital member of the Vans Skateboarding team. Now, he’s adding another chapter to his legacy.
Accompanying the release of his second signature skate shoe, the Rowan 2, Rowan and Vans joined forces for a complete apparel and accessories collection. Made from heavy weight cotton denim, the Rowan Zorilla Drill Chore Loose Carpenter Denim Pant features classic carpenter-style details while adding in upgrades like double-layered knee panels and subtle V logo branding. It’s effortless style, and that always makes an impact. Just like Rowan.
• Rowan Zorilla collection
• Heavy weight 100% cotton indigo denim
• Traditional carpenter style details
• Double layer knee panels
• Front slash hand pockets with right coin pocket
• Rear patch pockets
• 'V' belt loop detail on back waistband
• Flag label sewn internally to hem seam for added branding when cuffed
• Loose Fit. 18.5" leg opening