Armanto Pocket T-shirt
ReviewsRated (0) out of (5) stars Write the first review
Lizzie Armanto embodies the true spirit of creative expression in all its forms. With a storied career that includes many firsts-like the first woman to grace TransWorld SKATEboarding’s magazine cover, one of the first women in years to appear on the cover of Thrasher, the first woman to complete Tony Hawk’s Loop, and a part of the talented crew to compete in Tokyo’s 2021 Olympic skateboarding debut-Lizzie is a pioneer and role model. Continuing to break new ground, Vans and Lizzie are proud to deliver something else entirely for a new generation of skateboarders.
With a focus on enabling style and creativity, the Lizzie Armanto Off The Wall Pocket Tee features an interior waffle print that pulls moisture away from the skin, keeping you comfortable and dry while the Sturdy Spun yarn provides durability and minimizes shrinking. With a bound rib collar and reinforced shoulder seams, a checkerboard hanger loop, and a floral pocket patch, this Off The Wall tee will be the last T-shirt you’ll ever need.
• Lizzie Armanto signature collection
• COMFORT - Moisture-wicking interior waffle pattern pulls moisture away from the skin
• DURABILITY: CONSTRUCTION - A bound rib collar and reinforced shoulder seams offer durability
• DURABILITY: STURDY SPUN YARN - Sturdy Spun yarn provides durability and minimizes shrinking
• 100% Supima cotton jersey
• Floral patch at the pocket
• Custom checkerboard locker loop